Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm not a tall blonde or a kinky redhead.
I'm not a naughty night nurse or a leather clad dominatrix.

I am, however, a short chubby redhead from a suburb of Toronto trying to make it as an actor.

So here it is. My first paid acting gig. Phone sex operator.

Men call me to be their fantasy; they just don't know it.
They think I am what the little description on their screen says I am. I'm far from it most times.
They call me because their significant other is out of town.
They call me because their wives aren't interesting.
They call me because they just want to talk.
They call me because they're lonely.
They call me because they want what they can't have.

I answer their calls from the comfort of my bedroom.
My refuge from the outside world. A soft lamp, dark sheets, and a kitten purring on those sheets.

For 25 minutes they have the girl of their dreams.
A kinky fuck puppet.
A sweet young girl.
A kind ear.

For 25 minutes, a voice caresses their cheek so softly through the wires and plastic of the phone.

These are their stories and mine.

4 Comments:

Blogger piu piu said...

hello! welcome to blogging! if u want blog template advice i'd suggest hanging out at croakers site an making friends- he's great with helping people out. the link is on my blog.

3:53 AM  
Blogger Mimi NY said...

Yes, welcome. good stories to come I'm sure.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Mervyn said...

Best of luck with the acting job and this blog. Will check back!

12:53 AM  
Blogger redhead83402 said...

from one short little redhead to another ~ I am proud of you for toughing it out girl! One thing, don't you always find that men are all generally the same inside? They are individuals, yes, but somehow, to me, they always seem like little boys, hiding their emotions so that no-one can point them out as weak, unimportant, or different. They all just want to be loved, or thought of as special and important. I guess we all do, eh? But men hide it, unless you draw it out of them. It always makes me sad that someone would have to pay to feel special........

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home