Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Well, it's been a while, but here I am, back at it again.

Where did I go? Why did I stop? I didn't really go anywhere, but I stopped because I missed a life that wasn't just about sex. This became the definition of me. I'm not going to lie and say that I don't like it, or I don't like the attention, because I do; I'm human. But there is more to me than dirty talk and sex appeal. I swear it. This is a fun part of me, but alas, it is only a part of me. So I needed a break and tried to pursue a life outside of simple, yet complicated, sexuality and also one that didn't involve me being tethered to my phone and computer 24/7. It's nice to exist in the realms of real people sometimes.

What else has been added to my resume as of late, you might ask? Well, since my last post I've moved from the house with my eclectic posse into my own little bachelorrette pad downtown and I've gone undercover as your neighbourhood barrista. I'll serve you up a cappucino with a dash of sassy that'll leave you with a chuckle and a smile to start your day. If you don't piss me the fuck off, though. So watch it. Fuckers.

People. You drive me nuts. Absolutely fucking batty with your non fat decaf extra hot no foam half sweet white moccacinos with double whip cream. But I missed it. Being part of this thing called society. All that happens outside my bedroom walls can be infuriating but intriguing, but I like being part of something that seems a little more real, with co workers and customers and a community. It's fun.

But I did miss the dirty talk. And the money. Dirty talkin' money. It feels good getting a cheque that's free of federal taxes delivered to my doorstep that's there for whatever I want. The stuff I make serving lattés is already spoken for, this stuff? Not so much. So it's there to be thrown at debt, at nights out, flights to where ever whenever and just some pampering, damnit.

I'm back. That's all you really need to know, though. So watch yourselves.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home